Saturday, December 1, 2012

Finally, I'm A Bona Fide Member Of The Nigerian Medical Association!

Yesterday was a great day in my life. 

I've so far developed three departments of operation in life: medicine, creative writing and politics. One of those departments was duly updated yesterday as I was inducted into the Nigerian Medical Association. 

For me, that's a major achievement akin to my breakthroughs in publishing with amazon.com and a fledgling political career in Imo state. 

The sky is truly my starting point. It could only be by His grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Comments on this blog are entirely the opinion of the blog visitor(s) who post them. Real McCoy Blog shall not be liable for any harm such comment(s) might cause.
* Health tips offered on this blog are meant for information purposes, always consult your health practitioner(s) for diagnosis/treatment of health problems.