Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sometimes You Need To Accept A Hand

I ran into a friend on Independence day , and she quickly noticed how the catarrh I'd been reluctant to treat for some three days then had prised flavour from my characteristic voice. Even though I had rub on me< she insisted on using her own. And she did something intriguing. Something that made me decide to share the story on this blog. she applied the rub behind my ears> the relief I got was dramatic!
I don't know about you but I never knew before then that rub could be applied elsewhere in a bid to relief 'nose blocks' apart from the nostrils. That moment got me thinking...
You've done this 'independent' something since you were two! Isn't it time you tried something new? Let somebody do for you that thing you think you can always do for yourself...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous07:29

    Keep lettin ppl rub Robb in ur body and soon u'd visit the andrologist for help

    ReplyDelete

* Comments on this blog are entirely the opinion of the blog visitor(s) who post them. Real McCoy Blog shall not be liable for any harm such comment(s) might cause.
* Health tips offered on this blog are meant for information purposes, always consult your health practitioner(s) for diagnosis/treatment of health problems.