Monday, December 2, 2013

NO HARD FEELINGS


 

All the while she’s been with you

I’ve dreamt of, and desired her

All the time she’d held you tight

I had wished I were you or you were me

She was the one portrait in your gallery I wanted

I could have stolen her, but I didn’t

 

Now that you’ve broken her heart, let me mend it!

I hope you don’t come back to her

I’d waited out your phase in her life

Do us the favour of waiting out mine

While she was yours, I stirred clear

Please, stir clear now

While she love you, I bottled my jealousy

Now please, put this cap on yours

While you kissed her teats, I clenched my teeth

Please, borrow a leaf from me now

 

I’d been a faithful friend

Now, I need you to be one

No hard feelings, Romeo; your loss is my gain!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting

    http://trendysturvs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

* Comments on this blog are entirely the opinion of the blog visitor(s) who post them. Real McCoy Blog shall not be liable for any harm such comment(s) might cause.
* Health tips offered on this blog are meant for information purposes, always consult your health practitioner(s) for diagnosis/treatment of health problems.