Thursday, May 29, 2014

Good Music


I woke up and sat on my bed. I'd thought the song was playing in my dream, but it wasn't. It was @yimanalley's Morning Cruise on Garden City radio. 
I threw my right shoulder up twice in quick succession. Just the shoulder. Then, I threw the left one up once. I repeated the movement. 
The song was still playing... 
Then I started taking turns in throwing my shoulders up. Once on each side; one after the other. If you try the movement, you will remember the name of the dance step...lol.
Good music is good! Thanks, Jay Ghartey for that beautiful piece, My lady.
song n lyrics @ http://www.reverbnation.com/jayghartey/song/2588251-my-lady
I ended up playing the song throughout the day at the office. Had a great day on just one song! The last song that did a similar thing to me was maroon5's 'one more night'.
 i

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Comments on this blog are entirely the opinion of the blog visitor(s) who post them. Real McCoy Blog shall not be liable for any harm such comment(s) might cause.
* Health tips offered on this blog are meant for information purposes, always consult your health practitioner(s) for diagnosis/treatment of health problems.