Saturday, September 6, 2014

THANK YOU #GratefulHeart

This is coming a little bit late, but it is never to late to do the right thing. I like to announce that the presentation/launching of HIDDEN HALOES was a success, and the success stories continue with the awesome responses our book distributors are getting from the book shops. I want to thank you all for contributing in no small measure to the success of that program.




I'm especially grateful to the Lead Pastor of Gateway International Church, My pastor, Pastor George Izunwa; The SA to the R/S Commissioner for health, Dr Iruenabere (in his personal capacity and as a representative of the R/S Honourable Commissioner for Health, Dr Sampson Parker); the Project Director of Port Harcourt World Book Capital 2014, Mrs Koko Kalango; the MD of BMSH, Dr Ijeru; my big brother, Mr Jonny Muoneke; Graciano, Aquila and Neofloetry of the Seaview Poetry Club Port Harcourt; the FGBMFI Rumueme Chapter; the Association of Nigerian Authors Port Harcourt Chapter, my childhood friend, brother and fellow author, Nonso Uzozie; my mentor in letters, Emeka Nobis; my family; colleagues and associates too numerous to mention.

I have been greatly helped in this life, and it's my earnest desire to help as many as I can. That is why I work hard each day to succeed as the success of a lot of other people is directly hinged on mine. I will not fail these people!

HIDDEN HALOES is still available at here, and in various reputable book stores across the country. You can always call: 08064424372 or 08090998352 for copies, book reading or signing.


God bless you...and as my friend would say, live your best life always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Comments on this blog are entirely the opinion of the blog visitor(s) who post them. Real McCoy Blog shall not be liable for any harm such comment(s) might cause.
* Health tips offered on this blog are meant for information purposes, always consult your health practitioner(s) for diagnosis/treatment of health problems.