Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Tochi Uche Sends Her Hubby A Heart Warming Anniversary Message

This is the kind of message you read and you want to get married the next Saturday. Lol. Unfortunately, there aint no more Saturdays in this year! So, if you aint taken this year, you gotta wait until 2015!

It's their (Tochi Uche&Smith Chinaka) first wedding anniversary, read the message she pasted on her facebook timeline below:

'In joy and tears, in failure and
victories, I always remember my
vow I made with you. I mean to
honor and keep it for d rest of my
life. Every single day, I renew dis vow so I can show u how much u mean to me. We're just a halfway to forever. I'm serzly looking forward to decades together and as usual, be with you when your tommy gets flabby wit age. Days like this reminds us that we are product of love. I've never been so proud. Me love you for a
very long time bae. HAPPY
ANNIVERSARY TO US.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Comments on this blog are entirely the opinion of the blog visitor(s) who post them. Real McCoy Blog shall not be liable for any harm such comment(s) might cause.
* Health tips offered on this blog are meant for information purposes, always consult your health practitioner(s) for diagnosis/treatment of health problems.