Friday, December 5, 2014

TODAY'S My Best Friend's Birthday!

Few years ago, I went for a night class in Ofrima
Well, I got distracted from my books by you
But you know, even distraction can be a muse!
It’s a top-of-the-world experience loving you
And knowing me; knowing you, there’s truly nothing we can’t do.
                                     
I wish you were my first love;
There wouldn't have been a second or third
Had we but world and time enough,
I would spend two decades just staring into your eyes
My muse lurks somewhere around those amazing pupils
You’ve got away with me


Today I celebrate a precious day of your life
Though I’m far away under the sun and in the rain
You know, distance can be a bitch, but it can’t be more than that!

I hope you find peace, happiness and fulfillment in life
I hope the most precious things we share don’t elude us
I hope you be someone I always know…

HaPpY BirThDay, Chinwe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Comments on this blog are entirely the opinion of the blog visitor(s) who post them. Real McCoy Blog shall not be liable for any harm such comment(s) might cause.
* Health tips offered on this blog are meant for information purposes, always consult your health practitioner(s) for diagnosis/treatment of health problems.