Friday, January 9, 2015

Is It Unpatriotic of Basketmouth To Plan A Show In London On February 14?

Basketmouth (who I've come to learn is a role model to many) and Wizkid will be headlining a GTbank sponsored concert in London, England alongside Olamide on February 14, 2015, the same day Nigerians would be lining under the sun or rain to elect a president.

Some of his fans are already reacting to this.

Do you think it's unpatriotic of him to be hosting a show in London on that day when the destiny of this nation is being decided?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous00:18

    Your style is so unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from.
    Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this
    web site.

    Feel free to visit my web site - Carpet Cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous03:09

    I need to to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely
    enjoyed every little bit of it. I have got you book-marked to look at new stuff you post…

    Feel free to surf to my page ... Carpet Cleaning Hope Mills NC

    ReplyDelete

* Comments on this blog are entirely the opinion of the blog visitor(s) who post them. Real McCoy Blog shall not be liable for any harm such comment(s) might cause.
* Health tips offered on this blog are meant for information purposes, always consult your health practitioner(s) for diagnosis/treatment of health problems.