Saturday, February 7, 2015

Kim Loves North West, But…


Like most people, I like Kim Kardashian.

Ok, now that I’ve started confessing, let me go full circle: I love Kim K, that's why I'm about the life she's laying before her little girl, and indeed all the girls in the world that crave limelight.

By the way, I don’t think she’s 'talentless'. I mean, you can’t continually attract high net worth individuals into your life in quick succession without having some talent. But that is a subject of another discussion.

My thought today is: Kim loves her only surviving daughter, North west, but does she respect her also? With all these nude photo shoots for magazines all over the internet, what legacy is she letting the young girl grow into? How much do the magazines even pay or is it all for fun?

Well, you don't have to see the pictures even if you're 18+.


No comments:

Post a Comment

* Comments on this blog are entirely the opinion of the blog visitor(s) who post them. Real McCoy Blog shall not be liable for any harm such comment(s) might cause.
* Health tips offered on this blog are meant for information purposes, always consult your health practitioner(s) for diagnosis/treatment of health problems.