Friday, August 14, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me!


It's been a score years and more, and God has been faithful every single minute of it all. I have seen literal divine lifting from low places and I still see a glorious future ahead of me.

 My assessment is that (sometimes), God doesn't take permission from us to lift us. I'm grateful to my brother, Chief Ifeanyi Okpara, a true example of a selfless wise man, and my entire family for believing strongly, and investing greatly, in me. Only God can fully reward them.

I can't remember meeting a friend who tried to pull me down. And so, I appreciate every single friend, past and present, that I've met in this journey of life.

As very supportive and trusted/trusting friends go, Chinwendu Ogbueghu is my cheerleader, and I want to be with her when I'm older...lol.

With each passing day, I look forward to the #NewOrder God inspired in me in Imo State, and I shall with the support of many make it happen. Today is my day, I'm sure you and I are going to enjoy it!

T's a hApPy BiRtHdaY to moi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Comments on this blog are entirely the opinion of the blog visitor(s) who post them. Real McCoy Blog shall not be liable for any harm such comment(s) might cause.
* Health tips offered on this blog are meant for information purposes, always consult your health practitioner(s) for diagnosis/treatment of health problems.