Friday, October 21, 2016

HOW TO GET MY BOOKS ON OKADABOOKS!

For so many book lovers all over Africa, OkadaBooks is the next best thing after Google that ever happened! Sadly, so many people don’t even know about this wonderful app.
So what exactly is OkadaBooks?
Simply put, OkadaBooks is an app (conceived and developed by a young Nigerian) used for reading books on your phone or tablet.
OkadaBooks is an Android app (it may have expanded to Apple and Windows operating system now…). Therefore, you have to install it on your Android device before you can use it.
It's a library of so many books, including the books of YOURS TRULY many of which are free!!!
Yes! You can easily ‘purchase’ books from your favorite authors for as low as N1 and start reading them immediately.

This post is in response to peeps who expressed difficulty in buying my books on the Okadabooks app.
This is a step-by-step guide on how to go about it:
1.       Download the Okadabooks app on your Android device, your Blackberry phone (it can’t be anything lower than Blackberry 10) or your PC.

2.       Register and sign in. You can sign in through your Facebook account.
3.       Click on ‘Store’ to find the ‘Refill’ option to fund your account so that you can purchase books. You can choose to fund/refill your account using MTN or ETISALAT recharge cards! You may alos use bank transfer. 
4.       Add the amount you need and click on refill account. 
5.       Once you have refilled, go to the ‘Store’ and search for EMEKA OKPARA and you’ll see all my books. Click on the one you want to buy. Click buy, purchase it and it’s done!
6.       Lastly, on the app, visit ‘My Books’ or ‘Read’ (on PC) and you’ll see the purchased book. On your Android app, you will have to click on download (the down arrow) to get it. 

Once it’s done, go ahead and read the book.

I bet you, it’s worth the hassle! 

Now, for those of you who are using iPhones or any other device that can’t work on Okadabooks or you’re having issues with the app, contact me via centemeks@yahoo.com, and I’ll let you know how to get it. Please do not drop a comment, telling me you want to purchase it. I will ignore it. Unless you’re telling me that you already sent an email.

And if you have sent an email before and I haven’t replied you, do remind me in the comment box. It could be that your email entered my spam box or I may have forgotten.
If you live outside Nigeria, you can get my books on amazon, here.


I hope this helps. If it doesn’t, let me know in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Comments on this blog are entirely the opinion of the blog visitor(s) who post them. Real McCoy Blog shall not be liable for any harm such comment(s) might cause.
* Health tips offered on this blog are meant for information purposes, always consult your health practitioner(s) for diagnosis/treatment of health problems.