Saturday, November 19, 2016

Have You Met Padlet?

The world is currently full of apps! Like every other resource in the internet, many of these apps are useful, but a good number of them are not depending on who you are, and what you are looking for. Many times, there are resources you don't even know exist; so you don't even know if you'd need them or not.
For creative people, Padlet is one of those apps/website that'll pull the plugs on your creativity. You will be grateful someone invented it!
I came across in one of the online courses I took at Futurelearn - my fellow students used it to present their assignments in such a beautiful way that I fell in love with it!
Now, I introduce you to it in a special way... you get to read my recent Padlet post!

Go find love!  Go find your muse!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

* Comments on this blog are entirely the opinion of the blog visitor(s) who post them. Real McCoy Blog shall not be liable for any harm such comment(s) might cause.
* Health tips offered on this blog are meant for information purposes, always consult your health practitioner(s) for diagnosis/treatment of health problems.